Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March 13

I will post about yesterday in a little bit, I had taken some photos but I don't have access to them at this moment.

Temperature: 37.4°F
Dewpoint: 10°F
Wind: 4.5mph from S SW
Humidity: 32%
Pressure: 30.31" (1027.4 mb)

So far it has been a nice clear day out. I haven't seen any significant cloud cover.

The current high pressure system over the mid states certainly accounts for the nice weather we are having today. The low over Alberta/Saskatchewan really concerns me as it may turn into a clipper system that will follow the jetstream to our area, possibly by this weekend or early next week.


Here you can see the patterns emerging of clear skies, moderate wind following that jetstream.The low pressure systems we saw previously are dying out and have left some precipitation/cloud cover over eastern US.

No comments:

Post a Comment