Sunday, February 3, 2013

Feb 3 Clear Skies!

It looks like a really nice day out today, there are only a few clouds and blue sky everywhere. The temperature is warmer, which is evidence that my forecast was correct.

Here is today's cloud picture taken at 10am:

I believe these are either altocumulus clouds or stratocumulus (the definition changes at what height they are and I am not sure what height). I am going to say stratocumulus, and they are a result of the humidity, thus they are gone now and only lasted a little while.
 
 
Today's stats as of 2:34pm:
 
Temperature: 13°F (average of 11°F)
Dewpoint: 3°F, which I think means that the relative humitidy is high.
Humidity: 68% (it is high)
Wind: 7mph coming from the W/SW
 
here is our weather.com map:
 
We have a stationary front to our west, with the wind direction I predict that we will continue to have warmer temperatures with that high pressure system, and a possible warm front. This may turn into a storm system though if a warm and cold front do collide, not tomorrow though.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment